We are a well established accountancy practice in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire and we are looking to recruit an outstanding Semi Senior/Part Qualified Accountant to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with a wide-ranging client base. Duties will include:
- Preparation of limited company accounts and corporation tax computations
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Preparation and review of VAT returns and dealing with VAT queries
- Preparation of management accounts
- Dealing with general business enquiries from client
- ACA/ACCA part qualified or equivalent
- must have at least 3 years experience of working in an accountancy practice
- good interpersonal and communication skills
- IT literate including Microsoft Office
- previous experience of using Iris, Quickbooks and Sage software would be a strong advantage
Key characteristics include strong attention to detail, a professional approach to clients and a firm commitment to providing top quality client service.